Three Little Known Laws of Gratitude
The power of gratitude is like a small potion of happiness and health, making you a positive person.
Maybe the simplest and most effortless habit for living a happier life is to take one or a few minutes every
day to focus on what is already here and that you can be grateful for in your life.
In the haste of our busy lives we neglect a number of basic laws of gratitude, and thus miss out entirely on
their positive effects. So here’s a refresher, for all of us:
- Gratitude improves relationships – We learn the importance of saying “thank you” as little children. We are taught that habit because it is “good manners.” This childhood lesson is extremely powerful. Think about those people that you know who are most appreciative of you – and let you know it. Think if you have ever thanked those who have helped you in the smallest possible way.
- Gratitude reduces negativity – It is hard to be negative about your situation when you are thinking about things for which you are grateful. One of the fastest ways to improve your mood or outlook is to count your blessings.
- Gratitude helps us learn – Every dark cloud has a silver lining. Behind every problem lies an opportunity. Being grateful for our situation – even if we don’t like everything about it – allows us to be thankful for the opportunity to learn something new.
Latest posts by IdoThankU (see all)
- Mother’s Day Special - May 13, 2018
- IdoThankUwall filled the Free Street Festival with gratitude - February 20, 2018
- PANEL DISCUSSION ON “VALUE OF VALUES IN CORPORATE GROWTH” - December 15, 2017
- IdoThankU app launch ! - September 15, 2017